Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Tons of Ombre Love

Hello friends~  I've just gotten my very first order in from Pink Fresh Studio and I couldn't be more thrilled with my new stamp and die sets!  

 This card was made using Love Scale.  Isn't that scale fabulous?  

 I stamped the image and colored it using Copic Markers in an ombre style knowing that I wanted to stamp the hearts using Hero Arts Ombre Ink.  I used the Light to Dark Peach color.  I then cut the image using the coordinating Love Scale Die Set.


I stamped a striped border along the bottom using Your Next Stamp Striped-tastic Edge and added a strip of black cardstock to ground the scale filled with Tons Of Love!!
I can see many things sitting on this scale from candles to fruit to Christmas trees!  What other ideas do you have?  I'd love to give them a try!

If you've never visited Pink Fresh Studio, I do hope you will. 
    
I'll be adding this card to the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
City Crafter Challenge ~ No Flowers
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge ~ Add A Sentiment

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Blessings~ Birgit

9 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Could this card be any cuter?!! I think I need to check this stamp set out! Pumpkins, apples, peaches, a turkey or pie, anything Christmas...oh my, the ideas are endless for what you could add!! What a fun, fun, FUN card and colored just beautifully Birgit...love it!! ;0)

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Love the red and black together on this card, Birgit. Your hearts look sparkly too. Cute card!

Donna Phelan said...

That does look like a FUN stamp set! I love how you colored it in the gradient colors! So pretty!

Colleen said...

You are amazing my friend! this is my third day home and finally getting into the craft room...I quickly perused the last few days of your blog...WOW is all I can say, you have been creating up a storm and your die cut cards are fabulous! I need some lessons from you!! Have a great week! Heart Hugs, Col

Lisa Elton said...

I can see why you're thrilled! This is an incredible card!!

Conniecrafter said...

I just love the colors here, such pretty ombre look to it all!

Janice said...

Fabulous stamp and die set! Your colour scheme is just perfect, red and black are so striking together.

Lucille K said...

Wonderful card, love the oranges and black together. Thanks for joining us at City Crafter :)

Virginia L. said...

Well done on the inking of the gradient! Love the color contrast, details and design! This card is quite a smile-maker! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Sentiment” Challenge! Super work!